Did you know you can make crispy granola stovetop in just 15 minutes? It's super easy and creates a delicious batch of healthy granola in no time!
Ingredients for 15 Minute Stovetop Granola:
- Old fashioned oats
- Olive oil
- Maple Syrup
- Coconut oil
- Spices: cinnamon and salt
- Sunflower Seeds
- Dried Cranberries
- Sliced Almonds
- Chia Seeds
What other granola toppings can I use?
Lots! You could use pumpkin seeds, walnuts, pecans, dried blueberries or cherries, raisins, flax seeds, shredded coconut and more! I usually like 2-3 types of seeds/nuts and one type of fruit but you can make this however you like!
How to Make 15 Minutes Stovetop Granola (Quick Overview)
- Toast your oats with a small bit of oil in a pan.
- Warm your maple syrup and coconut oil and then add your oats.
- Add in other toppings.
- Cook until toasted.
15 Minute Stovetop Granola
- Start by heating up your olive oil over medium heat. Add old fashioned oats and stir.
- Toast your old fashioned oats for 5-6 minutes until fragrant. Then remove from pan and place on the side in a bowl.
- Heat up your coconut oil until melted over medium heat. Add in your maple syrup and stir until combined and starting to simmer.
- Add in your oats and mix well until combined. Toast for 3-4 minutes then add in your spices and toppings : cinnamon, salt, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, almonds, and cranberries. Toast for another minute.
- Spread granola evenly over baking sheet and let cool (will crisp up more as it cools).
- Store in air-tight container for up to 2 weeks. Add on top of yogurt, ice cream, or eat by itself with some non-dairy milk!