Can you think of a better combination than PB & J?
There's a reason this is a favorite amongst all age groups. I know I ate probably hundreds of PB & J sandwiches in total throughout my life so far... and now instead of eating the sandwich I just make the combo in the form of oats!
This is a filling and delicious breakfast you can make the night before!
½ cup oats ;½ cup " ]
PB & J Overnight Oats
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon Peanut butter plus more for topping
- Pinch salt
- ¼ cup frozen or fresh blueberries plus more for topping
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- In a glass jar or bowl, mix oats with milk, peanut butter, and a pinch of salt.
- Make your blueberry compote topping: in a small bowl mix frozen blueberries with maple syrup and heat on microwave for ~20 sec. Mix in chia seeds. Pour mix over oats.
- Cover and let sit for 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with more blueberries and pb as desired.
Calories: 436kcalCarbohydrates: 59gProtein: 15gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 7gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0.02gSodium: 134mgPotassium: 526mgFiber: 10gSugar: 21gVitamin A: 490IUVitamin C: 12mgCalcium: 294mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Comment below & tag @naturallieplantbased on Instagram!
Leave a comment (I love to hear from you!)